GET IT TOGETHER is a weekly newsletter and subscription series that covers punk/indie/rock music, visual art and related media. I speak from a queer-feminist perspective about things that are often adjacent to my own creative practice. The newsletter also features conversations with other artists/musicians on their process, building a creative life, and how to figure it all out.
It’s a little ranty, pretty queer, and a place for me to earnestly tell you about the things I love.
I send one free weekly email, but paid subscriptions are also available and really help support my work. See below for the extra things that come with that!
— Lauren Denitzio
You’ll probably enjoy this newsletter if you fit into any or all of the following categories:
- Elder Millenials
- Cynical queers
- Independent artists
- Fans of Worriers
The Subscription Series:
In addition to the free weekly emails, each month you’ll get at least:
- One start-to-finish process video of a drawing or painting
- One video of me playing a cover or alternate version of a Worriers song
- One How-To post or a walkthrough of how to play a Worriers song
- One separate life/work update with what I've been working on, including work in progress, demos, home recordings for shits and giggles, etc.
You also get:
- Advance access to purchase limited-edition things like record pressings, original artwork, limited merch, etc. The last time we did that with a record, it sold out in less than 24 hours, which still amazes me.
- Access to guest-list spots at select Worriers shows
- 10% off all of my art merch as well as Worriers merch on our website
- Access to all previous subscriber-only posts