Get It Together is a weekly newsletter and subscription series run by me, Lauren Denitzio, an artist and songwriter who has been playing in bands and making things for… a long time. You might know me from my band Worriers or my artwork and zines.
Here you’ll find commentary from a queer-feminist person about punk/indie/pop music, visual art, and related media, along with conversations with other artists/musicians on their process, building a creative life, and how to figure it all out.
It’s a little ranty, pretty queer, and my outlet to earnestly tell you about the things I love.
I send one free weekly email, but paid subscriptions are also available and help support Worriers and my art practice. See below for the extra things you get with that, including limited edition vinyl and zines!
— Lauren Denitzio
Because I have a hard time describing this thing, you’ll probably enjoy this newsletter if you fit into any or all of the following categories:
- Elder Millenials
- Cynical queers
- Independent artists
- Fans of Worriers
The Subscription Series:
In addition to the free weekly emails, each month you’ll get at least:
- One start-to-finish process video of a drawing or painting
- One video of me playing a cover or alternate version of a Worriers song
- One How-To post or a walkthrough of how to play a Worriers song
- One separate life/work update with what I've been working on, including work in progress, demos, home recordings for shits and giggles, etc.
You also get:
- Advance access to purchase limited-edition things like record pressings, original artwork, limited merch, etc. The last time we did that with a record, it sold out in less than 24 hours, which still amazes me.
- Access to guest-list spots at select Worriers shows
- 10% off all of my art merch as well as Worriers merch on our website
- Access to all previous subscriber-only posts